[OLPC-AU] [Testing] Testing Summary: 28 January 2012 - Auckland, New Zealand

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 28 23:56:24 EST 2012

>Kuku Anakula activity
>Like the start of the game when there were pictures depicting numbers (1 watermelon, 2 pineapples).>Then the activity changes to written numbers, but the numbers are very small and in the corner, so it would be >good if it displayed bigger numbers on the screen and also if there were more activities that had pictures.>This activity could have levels of difficulty.
The activity have levels.. each time that appears the "two chicken" screen, means that you complete one of them...
>I tried using the game keys and found that you can move with  the square/circle/triangle/check keys> but pressing the arrow rocker would often kill the chicken, not sure why; when using the space bar to> select the  number it never killed the chicken (I don't think my math was  wrong.... )

Yes.. the move was with that keys...
Now I change that you move the chicken with the left gamepad (on a XO).
With any key, you select a answer.. even with the right gamepad...
Another change: the game is resized for some resolutions...
Well.. The version 3 already is on SL..
Try it and give me all the posible feedback..
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4526
Regards!
Alan