[OLPC-AU] Testing OLPC Australia XO-AU OS 12 beta 2

Peter Hewitt prh at mulawa.net
Fri Feb 17 23:21:35 EST 2012

1. Installation flawless without user intervention.

2. Installed and tested all my 40 activities - no issues - can confirm Desktop icons spiralled.

3. Power down via right click on XO icon and "Shutdown" - ext mouse attached and on ext power - XO stayed at b/w warnings screen - as reported before.

4. I have a shell script which installs all my activities - always this has run to the end without intervention BUT on this build the XO kept going to sleep and I had to repeatedly stroke the mousepad to get through to the end. XO was on ext power.

5. Still can't understand why you insist on supplying old versions of my activities - from memory: Spirolaterals, Numbers, Turtle Machine and Jumble.

Overall this build seemed to perform very well - love having a decent font again!

Keep up the good work ... Peter