[OLPC-AU] Calendar activity

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Fri May 13 00:53:51 EDT 2011

The Calendar activity looks like it could be a really simple, nice
activity for our classrooms.

However, there are some opportunities for improvement in v4:
 * Translation is poor (see screenshot at
http://dev.laptop.org.au/attachments/194/Screenshot_1.png)
 * Stop didn’t seem to work.
 * Couldn’t see any pending tasks.
 * Modifying tasks to add a category did not behave as predicted- I
needed to click on the task, hit ‘modify’, change the category then ??
‘Add new’ to modify the task and save changes??.
 * There’s the option to ‘share with’ but no apparent sharing
features- confusing. (It would be great to be able to see others’
calendars!)
 * No journal integration I think? Keep doesn’t do anything. Can’t
access Calendar from journal.

I haven't had a chance to split these into separate SL bug reports,
but for the moment I've got them recorded in our own system:
http://dev.laptop.org.au/issues/610

Sridhar

Sridhar Dhanapalan
Technical Manager