[OLPC-AU] Mass imaging

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Thu Jan 20 17:12:31 EST 2011

On 13 January 2011 18:20, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 06:11:19PM +1100, James Cameron wrote:
>> The firmware update won't proceed if the battery is low.
>
> That is, .bat says "low".

Are you referring to a means to tell the battery level from within
OFW? Because I'd like to know how to do that.

Alternatively, can we assume that an XO with a green battery light has
sufficient power to complete a NANDblaster receive? We did that with
XO-1s in the past, but I understand that the XO-1.5s have four times
as much to write.

If we could do that, the total we could flash at once would not be
limited by the number we could plug in.