[OLPC-AU] [Testing] Update on 10.1.3 testing efforts

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Jan 7 08:26:57 EST 2011

On 01/07/2011 12:16 AM, Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:
> On 9 December 2010 23:42, Simon Schampijer<simon at schampijer.de>  wrote:
>> Dear Testers,
>>
>> we are getting closer and closer to our final release in the 10.1.3
>> cycle! We have scheduled our Release candidate image for Monday the 13th
>> of December and the the Final image is scheduled for Monday the 20th of
>> December.
>
> What's the general consensus on 10.1.3 at the moment? I need to
> provide an Australian build in the next week to satisfy an order of
> XOs, and I'm really hoping that we can use 10.1.3 as a base instead of
> 10.1.2.
>
> Looking at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/10.1.3/Testing, it seems that the
> remaining issues are quite minor. Are there any problems that would
> make going with 10.1.3 a bad idea?
>
> Thanks,
> Sridhar

Hi Sridhar,

we have now a signed build 860 [1] which is our release candidate. I
will announce it soon - just doing final stress testing. There are no
major blockers as of today - so the schedule is to get the final build
next week.

Hope this helps to make your evaluation,
    Simon

[1] http://build.laptop.org/10.1.3/xo-1/
http://build.laptop.org/10.1.3/xo-1.5/