[OLPC-AU] [Testing] Update on 10.1.3 testing efforts

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Thu Jan 6 18:16:36 EST 2011

On 9 December 2010 23:42, Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> wrote:
> Dear Testers,
>
> we are getting closer and closer to our final release in the 10.1.3
> cycle! We have scheduled our Release candidate image for Monday the 13th
> of December and the the Final image is scheduled for Monday the 20th of
> December.

What's the general consensus on 10.1.3 at the moment? I need to
provide an Australian build in the next week to satisfy an order of
XOs, and I'm really hoping that we can use 10.1.3 as a base instead of
10.1.2.

Looking at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/10.1.3/Testing, it seems that the
remaining issues are quite minor. Are there any problems that would
make going with 10.1.3 a bad idea?

Thanks,
Sridhar

Sridhar Dhanapalan