[OLPC-AU] Sending a file from one XO to another

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Tue Feb 22 05:10:49 EST 2011

Glad to help

I question the wisdom of olpcau disabling mouse frame activation, the confirmation menu would have been more discoverable if you had been in the habit of using the frame.

I normally use the frame instead of alt tab and to stop activities. I even find myself in Windows jamming the cursor into the corner of the screen and waiting for something to happen, then realising.

I set the mouse frame to 0.9 sec, corners only. Its quite unobtrusive on that setting.

Tony