[OLPC-AU] Browse problems - alternatives?

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Tue Apr 19 02:11:19 EDT 2011

I am using Browse 120 on os373pyg (0.88)
It seems to handle the web ok because it has tabbed browsing.
it seems to be a feature of the os rather than browse since both earlier and later builds dont have tabs. I suspect that its set in a configuration file. Maybe you can turn tabs on with your preferred build?
Tony