[OLPC-AU] Interesting activity: FotoToon

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Wed Oct 27 07:52:28 EDT 2010

This activity appears to be creating some waves:

http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4253

The description is in Spanish, but translates to, "This activity can
create stories, using pictures or drawings".

The picture indicates to me that it basically lets you create comic
books with photos or drawings.

Perhaps a way to promote the storytelling aspects of Australian cultures.