[OLPC-AU] Alpha F11 XS installer

Jerry Vonau jvonau at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 12 00:17:25 EDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 19:12 -0700, IanCunningham wrote:
> I ran the boot iso and everything appeared to install without problem.
> I scratched my head when I had the school server prompt, having not
> entered a root password during the install. What have I overlooked?
>
> Ian

Sorry for the late reply Ian,

Ok, "school server prompt" is that a command or login prompt?
"having not entered a root password during the install" as in you were
not prompted for one or you were prompted but just left the files blank?

I've never left the password prompt blank, so I'm unsure if that would
result in being presented with a command prompt without having to login.

Jerry