[OLPC-AU] New blank write document

IanCunningham ian.cunningham at nt.gov.au
Sun Oct 10 19:22:05 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone.

A teacher has provided the following feedback.

"The students have really embraced the XO laptop and it is used in
lessons regularly but I am finding it hard when the students exit out
on an activity and then later come back to start a new text in the
activity (say the write activity) It will not open another page. So
they end up having to type underneath the typing they previously have
done. But we want a fresh page. What do I need to do here?"

Is it possible to set write up so it opens a blank page when it is
selected from the home view, or is it a design feature of the
activity?

Cheers

Ian