[OLPC-Asia] OLPC的中国大陆的更新-----10月8日

tkkang在nurturingasia.com tkkang在nurturingasia.com
星期二 十月 16 01:08:08 EDT 2012

Thanks lite li for his personal time in the translation .... (I am sure it is better then AI translation!). The questions asked by teachers are very relevant and if we are doing anything it is important to try to make sure the students can bring it home!!

BTW the below video capture the spirit of OLPC by its founder and the XO prototype in Nov 16, 2005. Hope the China volunteers will plan for some learning celebration and I do hope the XO can reach you all ASAP to some education work, development, etc.

http://archive.org/details/igovernance_rawfootage_OLPC_PR_1

Cheers and keep the conversation open and lively with a way forward for future China deployments.