[OLPC-Asia] Message from Suzhou FS group.

teng zhaozhi freet15 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 01:39:17 EDT 2012

Dear li:

we haven't developed OLPC project before;but we will follow your reference
to develop the project. It will be better if your domestic team can provide
us with Chinese materials. We can give them to the teachers in Tibet.

we can not bring too many in this trip. We expect to bring 20 machines with
us (if it is over the estimate, we can send it to Tibet before our trip by
express delivery). We can establish an experiential classroom or area in a
situate school for students. Then they can go to use the machines and they
can learn better if they have some materials for guidance. We know that you
did a promotion once in Sichuan. We would like to know if there are some
materials and methods we can use in this time.

Kind regards
滕召智 (Ben teng)
Cell:   13381221392
MSN:   freet15 at hotmail.com