[OLPC-Asia] XS on ARM development: XO 1.75

lite li litekok at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 12:16:36 EDT 2012

T.K.

  We are looking for some developer to guide/help us doing this.

  A question:
  http://www.fit-pc.com/web/introduction-to-fit-pc3-system-and-io/
  XO hardware is x86 based. ( Dual-core 64 bit x86 CPU @ 1.0¨C1.65 GHz ).
  The OLPC offical will take any ARM hardware for XO school server?

  And Yalong asked:
  > ARM is supported by Linux, why we still need to porting?
  I thought
  1. hardware relative source code need porting on XS( XO school server) ,
like bootloader, drivers, etc.
  2. most software need compile again with gcc-arm compiler.
  It's right?

BR,