[Nigeria-opensource] ONE LAPTOP PER CHILD

jackson obi jacksonobi at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 02:50:51 EST 2007

Sir,
I wish to apply for one laptop for my daughter in the
ONE LAPTOP PER CHILD Programme.
My daughter is Mercy N. Jackson a Primary 2 student of
Harruk Montessori International Nursery and Primary
school Obiwale road rumuigbo Port Harcourt Rivers
State Nigeria.
I solicit the good concept of this programme and my
daughter benefiting from it, as this will promote and
develop quality in her learning process to a
meaningful contribution/development of our dear
country Nigeria.
Best regards,
Jackson.