[Nigeria-opensource] United States Department of Defense

mark.hardie at us.army.mil mark.hardie at us.army.mil
Fri Sep 8 19:41:03 EDT 2006

   This is a communication from Mark Charles Hardie, Esq.  I am particularly
   interested in One Laptop Per Child.  Specifically, I am interested in
   adapting it to "One Laptop Per African American Child".  These laptops
   would then be distributed to African American children residing in
   impoverished areas such as 'post-Katrina' New Orleans and Harlem, New
   York.  The plan is to include more African American children in--
   what I call--"technological connectivity".

   I may be reached at:

   Mr. Mark Charles Hardie, Esq.
   US Department of Defense
   Biomedical Engineering Program
   527 I Avenue Suite 2302
   Sheppard Air Force Base,
   Texas 76311-2534
   (940) 676-8282
   [Important Calls Only Please]

   I am willing to recruit more supporters here in the US Department of Defense
   to support the One Laptop Per Child initiative.  Moreover, I strongly
   believe that Mr. Negroponte should be nominated for a Nobel Prize for
   pushing forward with this initiative.

   Respectfully,
   Mark Hardie, Esq.