[OLPC Networking] How to mesh network XO to Windows XP

Oliver Mattos oliver at mattos.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 14:23:59 EDT 2008

Is there any interest in creating a hardware/firmware/driver/software
solution for 802.11s on Windows?  If 802.11s is going to become well used
windows support will be vital, and it would be really novel for open source
to be the first to develop a technology.

Even if not open source, are there any commercial companies looking into
that?

I asked this question months ago and got no real reply, so I was wondering
if the situation had changed.

Thanks
Oliver