[OLPC Networking] Using WPA2-EAP-TLS with Network Manager

Ricardo Medina rmedinaday.olpc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 06:54:00 EST 2008

Hi,

We managed to get WPA2-EAP-TLS wireless authenticaction working on an XO
using wpa_supplicant, etc, by hand, but as NetworkManager on FC7/8 supports
that configuration natively, we'd like to know what we'd have to "copy over"
from a configured FC8 machine to the XO to make it work... Is there a
configuration file or anything of the sort which we can swap which will make
things "magically" work?

Thanks for your time,

Ricardo Medina
--
And on the eighth day God said, "O.K. Murphy. You take over."