[OLPC Networking] software for the XO

Philip Macpherson philipmac1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 01:06:48 EDT 2007

There's lots of information about the software on the wiki.  Especially at
this page: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Software_components
Some of the more notable applications are
Tamtam<http://wiki.laptop.org/go/TamTam>and
Etoys <http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Etoys>

If you are knowledgeable about emulation you could also see more by
installing one of the images.