[OLPC Networking] Mesh multicast support

Bipin Gautam bipin.gautam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 09:59:50 EST 2007

multicast would be a better option indeed. better failover in the
network but more resource (power) used for the relay etc. does it
worth it? maybe they should have an option to turn it on (but off by
default)

 has anyone been concerned lately about security issues with sniffing
packets thats going through mesh. WPA can be cracked.

-bipin