[OLPC Networking] How to emulate Mesh Networking?

Naeem Ahmed anaeem at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Feb 7 14:05:38 EST 2007

Hi,

I am new to the OLPC project and would like to see how I can contribute.
I am trying to setup a mesh network among several PCs on a LAN using
moka5 emulation. The virtual machine connects to the Internet just fine,
but I can't find the other machine in the neighborhood. Any ideas? Where
in the Wiki can I find all the sordid details of networking on the OLPC
laptop and in the emulator?

Thanks,

Naeem Ahmed
School of Engineering and Applied Science
University of Pennsylvania