[OLPC Networking] local cost effective sustainability

MBurns maburns at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 03:11:11 EST 2006

On 11/30/06, Bill Ashe <billashe at verizon.net> wrote:
> Hello friends of disadvantaged children,
Howdy.
> This is my first post. I hope it's to the correct audience. If not, please
> redirect me.
OLPC-Open [1] and the wiki [2] would be a more appropriate place for
this discussion. OLPC-Networking is meant to discuss the computer
networking technology involved on the Laptop itself. General
discussion belongs elsewhere. Thanks

> Our team would like to share our program that is a means for secondary
> schools soon to be participating in the OLPC project to become
> self-sustaining.

New ideas are always welcome. See above.

> If interested, I will share details. I may be reached at 805-921-1443 or by
> an e-mail reply.

I would suggest a more comprehensive proposal of your interests be put
online (the wiki, as mention, is ideal for this) and a note sent to a
more open mailing list.

Thanks for your interest in the project. Looking forward to your
subsequent involvement in the project

[2] http://wiki.laptop.org

--
Michael Burns * Security Student