[Nepal] flash in moodle

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Jan 16 05:40:55 EST 2009

Ties,

The Teacher Notes and Lesson Plans can be added in Moodle as separate
'activities' under the topic and then hidden from students (but visible
to teachers). In this case the student's Moodle page will link directly
to the activity itself. It will probably be useful to show the L swf as
one line and the E swf as another in Moodle.

Tony