[Nepal] [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: [Server-devel] Customizing build 703 for mass deployment]]

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Mon Sep 22 07:39:35 EDT 2008

Sulo,

here is the msg from Michael Stone. U can find him on #sugar as m_stone

The stuff we need to add to the default XO image is on this wiki page
but we will need to make a few changes to it, esp. depending on the new
UI.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Nepal:_Technical_Details#Testing_and_QA

RPM's to add:
new squeak VM

other stuff:
preeti font
non-free codecs

Here is the puritan build system Michael was working on but there
haven't been any commits on it in 8 weeks so I don't know the status of
it.
http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=users/mstone/puritan;a=summary