[Nepal] sugar activities

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 10:47:47 EST 2008

Sounds cool!  How far along are you with making your keyboard
automatically determine the current layout?  That's something I
haven't tackled yet in my onscreen keyboard.

And I definitely think it's worth having a variety of tools for
learning touch typing, across the spectrum of complexity.

Cheers,
Wade