[Nepal] [Localization] Localization of Activities and Softwares for XO in Nepali is over!

Evelyn Eastmond evhan55 at alum.mit.edu
Sat Mar 22 15:11:14 EDT 2008

Hello,

Congratulations on your successful translation night!
Thank you for translating Scratch even though you did not have a version on
the OLPC to test.

I have loaded your translation into our Alpha version of Unicode Scratch and
it is looking good.
We are still fixing bugs in this Unicode version, so things are not yet
perfect.
I have attached a screenshot here to show you what it looks like so far,
please let me know if you think the script looks legible, etc.

If anyone on the OLPC Nepal team would like to test our Alpha version of
Unicode Scratch on a Windows machine, please let me know.
Feel free to add this screenshot to your nice blog!

If you would like to see more screenshots or have questions about the
version of Scratch, please let me know.
The Unicode version of Scratch for the XO is coming soon.

Sincerely,
Evelyn
Scratch Team