[Nepal] need to use relative URLs for e-pustakalaya

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Thu Jul 24 10:00:19 EDT 2008

hey dude,

After rsyncing the pustakalaya.olenepal.org w/ pustakalaya-dev I found
some weird problems.

A lot of the pages uses hard links for pustakalaya.olenepal.org rather
than relative links. this will become more of an issue when we want to
deploy standalone versions of the library.

fez stores the host machine's URL's in the mysql database. This is super
annoying if we want to dump the database from pustakalaya-dev to
pustakalaya.olenepal.org. I am not sure what the easiest way around it
is.

I did a git-pull and the merge was not as seamless as I would have
liked.

We need a rock solid way to update the production pustakalaya. Ideally
we want to make all the changes on pustakalaya-dev and then update
pustakalaya-production all at once.

We will probably need Bernie's assistance to get the process right.

all-in-all though git is a very cool tool.

--
Bryan W. Berry
Systems Engineer