[Nepal] Upgrading our flash-based flip book reader

sulochan acharya sulochan at olenepal.org
Tue Aug 12 04:37:23 EDT 2008

Bryan,
If we are thinking about buying the software then we might want to look into
other flipbook makers as well.
Maybe there is something that is easier to handle than flashpageflip. The
way they
make this pageflip really sucks basically because the resolution get messed
up by two/three conversion.
Maybe there is something that does this in a better way.

just a thought

later
sulo