[Localization] financial summaries posted for Sugar Labs' 4 fiscal years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Feb 12 22:12:40 EST 2016

I'm still trying the understand the many financial documents forwarded by
http://SFConservancy.org overnight (received by all 7 Sugar Labs Oversight
Board office holders this morning) which go back to Sugar Labs' inception
in 2008, towards understanding what's most important to publish.  But this
is a good start:

   https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Finance

Over a dozen figures are posted from each of Sugar Labs' 4 most recent
fiscal years 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.

I don't have an accounting degree (unfortunately, so much of this language
is new to me!) but if anybody has further questions, I can try to do more
research and post a bit more as necessary.

Finally as we begin to look from the past to the future, thank you to
Walter Bender for researching why TripAdvisor's third annual payment of
$40,000 which has not yet arrived, as would normally have been expected in
October 2015,

Adam