[Localization] Installing Papiamento on the OLPC

Ace Suares (Suares & Co) ace at suares.com
Sun May 25 11:19:52 EDT 2014

I tried the following:

localedef -v -c -i pap_AN -f UTF-8 pap_AN.UTF-8

(gleaned from http://www.banym.de/linux/fedora/problems-with-missing-locale-files-on-fedora-20-made-libvirtd-service-not-starting)

and after that, I saw pap (AN) in the list of languages in My Settings.

I chose that as my first language and English as fall back language.

So far so good!

And now I am seeing, in the language list of 'Speak', suddenly some
translated strings, 'Ingles' instead of 'English', for instance... this
is starting to look good!

Cheers
ace

--