[Localization] OLPC/Sugar translations in Papiamento, need help exporting to csv/calc file

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon May 20 21:53:05 EDT 2013

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 9:27 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>wrote:

> Ace, Chris,
>
> I'm happy write a script to take the 5 PO files and output CSV unless
> such a utility already exists.
>
> -walter

I told Ace I would take a shot at the po2csv, but things got busy.  Sorry.
Downloading all of the PO files and running pocompendium would give you the
equivalent of a sortuniq

http://docs.translatehouse.org/projects/translate-toolkit/en/latest/commands/pocompendium.html

Running po2csv on the resulting compendium file might give you the big
spreadsheet you want, but it is going to be messy getting that toothpaste
back into the tube later.  I would recommend using Virtaal, it's
translation memory makes common repeated words essentially a non-issue.