[Localization] StarChart sprint

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 21:18:48 EDT 2013

We've recentlly added a lot of translator comment to StarChart, so you no
longer need to be an astronomy grad student to translate it.

In fact, the comments are in the form of Wikipedia links (to WP-en), but if
you just follow the interwiki language links down the left hand sidebar of
the wiki article, there is a pretty good chance you will find the article
in your own language.

Please take some time to look at StarChart L10n.  It is an awesome sky map
activity and it would be great to get it localized in as many languages as
possible.

You'll find the Po file in the Honey2 project:

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/honey2/

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator

BTW, we are still working on the new Poolte instance.  The interface works
fine, but we have more work to do on the back-end in terms of adding the
automation scripts and the connections to the repositories.  Feel free to
test the new UI at newpoolt4e.sugar.labs.org, but don't do any work there
you want to keep, we will be resetting all the data to transfer over work
on on the current Poolte in the meantime.