[Localization] 'Empate' in dots-and-boxes.po / Honey2

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Tue Dec 17 23:11:12 EST 2013

Actually this does raise the question if it would be supported by our
workflow to have the original language not be english. I don't see that
it has to be the case, especially for instance, for activities built by
children.

Do you think all activities need to be in english in their source code?

Regards,
Sebastian