[Localization] Turtle Art

s.boutayeb at free.fr s.boutayeb at free.fr
Fri Nov 2 13:52:56 EDT 2012

Hi walter,
Quoting Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>:

> Samy,
>
> Can you describe in more detail the problem you have running Turtle Art?
> I've tested v166 from the GNOME desktop on several machines and have no
> problems.

This is good to know that it worked. I have certainly missed something.

The "org.laptop.TurtleArtActivity" log says (before and after having upgraded
from version 156 to 166):

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/sugar-activity", line 146, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/bin/sugar-activity", line 104, in main
    module = __import__(module_name)
  File "/home/samy/Activities/TurtleArt.activity/TurtleArtActivity.py", line 57,
in <module>
    from TurtleArt.tapalette import palette_names, help_strings, help_palettes,
\
ImportError: No module named tapalette
Exited with status 1, pid 20781 data (None, <open file '<fdopen>', mode 'w' at
0x9710b78>, '63e30341037e07b5aaf69d35d046db8c2a2f7435')