[Localization] Turtle Art

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 11:06:44 EDT 2012

Ok, TurtleArt and TurtleArt-extras are all sorted out and ready for translation.

The point of splitting them was that not all deployments have access
to all of the specific technical gadgets included in taextras, so if
you just want the core TA strings without struggling over the
specialized robotic bits, do the turtleart-activity.po, if you want
the other bits also, do turtleart-extras.po

The merging of these two PO files will be handled in the backend
(prior to a build for release).

At the moment, we haven't worked out getting the taextras into nightly
langpacks, but those are primarily for testing purposes between
releases and Walter is very good about new releases, so this should
not be a real issue.

Warmest Regards,

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator.