[Localization] Getting .PO files manually from pootle web interface, but is there a quicker method?

Eduardo H. Silva hoboprimate at gmail.com
Sun May 6 15:58:58 EDT 2012

2012/5/6 Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com>:
> On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 3:36 PM, Eduardo H. Silva <hoboprimate at gmail.com> wrote:
>> So, in my quest to make an offline workflow to translate Sugar, I've
>> come across the issue of getting the newest .PO files. I can either
>> manually download each PO file and re-download when they are updated,
>> or maybe there is a process to do this automagically using the command
>> line?
>> How do others do it?
>
> Can you tell me more about your quest and what is driving it?  I might
> be able to offer some suggestions if I had a better idea of your goals
> and restrictions.
>
> cjl

Mostly it's for the case for when you announce that some projects are
new or have updated PO's, and I have to check which projects have new
fuzzy strings, or are new completely. Hm, now I remember, there is a
"News" or similarly-named window in pootle web, that may just tell me
what I want.
The second use case would be, not to have to navigate the web to
download/upload .po files. But with the previous case taken care, I
don't mind if this is the way to do it.

Eduardo