[Localization] Etoys translators

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu May 3 11:14:35 EDT 2012

The list seemed a little short to me, I think it may just be the names
of the language admins that did the final commit on the files (landing
them in Etoysd SVN) , I will work to pull up a more exhaustive list of
contributors (that are not lang admins) and repost.

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator