[Localization] Fwd: Etoys translators

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu May 3 10:53:32 EDT 2012

Dear Localizers,

Our good friends at eToys are readying their release notes and would
like to give credit to the localizers that have worked on their
strings.  Pootle usernames are visible via the Pootle UI,  but they
would like to use real names.

Out of respect for user privacy, I would prefer if you could please
ping me (privately is fine) and let me know if I can give Rita the
name that matches your Pootle username if you are on the list below.
If you know you worked on Pootle strings, but are not listed, let me
know that too.

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator