[Localization] New Etoys strings

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 00:13:25 EST 2012

A quick note, not all of the strings needing attention are "new", in a
number of cases they may already be translated, but marked fuzzy.
This happens when the English original has changed slightly to correct
a typo that the translator would have corrected when translating.
These need a review, "unfuzzy", submit and re-commit of the PO file.

cjl