[Localization] New Etoys strings

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 00:03:24 EST 2012

Aleksey has once again done a great service to the L10n team in
working out the Pootle-SVN interactions.

There are about 900 new words in eToys waiting for L10n, I've
refreshed all of the language projects, let the translation begin.
And don't forget to commit!

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator