[Localization] Response time for Pootle server

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 10:18:48 EST 2012

To tell you the truth, I was slamming the Pootle server pretty hard to
get all of the Honey projects updated.  We fixed a bug with calendario
PO updating and I wanted rolled out across all projects.

I've been thinking I may need to split Honey into two projects because
it is getting unwieldy as it grows, being very slow to update from
templates for instance.

I agree that performance is sometimes an issue and I will talk to our
systems group about the resources allocated to the VM it is running
in, and ask about the hardware that it recently migrated to.  I also
want to get an upgrade to the latest Pootle version to fix some
nagging issues (like the suggestion handling not working right).

Thanks for your work, your patience and you feedback.  I will work
with our systems team (cc:ed) to try to provide a better environment
for localization work.

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator