[Localization] Some doubts regarding Tutleart strings

jasmine udea udea_jasmine at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 05:06:59 EDT 2012

Dear Sirs,

I am a translator localizer fr the Armenian language. At present trying to translate the strings of Fructose, Turtleart, but as the strings give separate words we are doing the job like a blind person walking through an unknown forest... So please, could you clarify the doubs that appeared?

1.Fructose, Turtleart,  String 173 says "shift". Is this word used for change the place, make capital letter... ?

2. Fructose, Turtleart,  String 322 says "push"  which action does it mean? Push like push forward or push as press down?

3. Fructose, Turtleart,  Strings 460, 461, 462. Calibration. I do understand what calibration means, but can't catch the meaning of Save calibration 1 or "Stores a calibration in calibration 1" / 2 or whatsoever... /how can a calibration be stored?/

4. Fructose, Turtleart,  String 496 ՛angle to center՛. To be franc can't imagine any action described by the word "angle" used as a verb and how to angle to the centre.

5.  Fructose, Turtleart,  String 498 "angle to Enemy"  and string 499 get the angle to the Enemy?

Thank you
Jasmine