[Localization] Strings of Honey, ClassRoomBroadcast

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 15 14:46:47 EDT 2012

>Fructose. Tortugarte, > 1. String 630, Select pin function. What dos PIN mean in this case?
The pins are the places where we connect wires to other devices:http://www.andresduarte.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/arduino_explained.jpg

There are digital and analog (in Arduino board)

>Honey, ClassRoomBroadcast, >1. string 4.  Process ID
ID means identifierThe strings means: The number that identifier the process (each process receives an identifier).In english and spanish we use ID, no the complete word.

Regards!
Alan
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 11:22:00 -0700
From: udea_jasmine at yahoo.com
To: localization at lists.laptop.org
Subject: [Localization] Strings of Honey, ClassRoomBroadcast

Could you please help me with the following strings?
Fructose.
 Tortugarte, 1. String 630, Select pin function. What dos PIN mean in this case?
Honey, ClassRoomBroadcast, 1. string 4.  Process ID  - does it mean a) process an inteligent design? B) process of
 identification?  c) creating an identification?  d) process using programming language of 70-ies?
 GCompris_Temp  gcompris.po1. string 288.  Cultural references (?)
Thank you
Jasmine