[Localization] Questions

jasmine udea udea_jasmine at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 04:04:00 EDT 2012

Dear Sirs,
 As I had warned you, now more questions come:

1. Fructose, Turtleart - activity.po,
A. string 541, torque. is this word a noun or a verb? In English no difference, in Armenian - great difference.
B. string 550, gear - in Armenian I have 6 words: special part of a mechanism, mechanism itself, parts of an equipment etc... Could you please explain this, for me to know which one to chose?
C. string 554 - friction, must know the level of intensity to chose the right word.
D. string 555 bounciness is that for the "jump back" or for the "recover the shape"?
E. String 559 dynamic 1, Can find no meaning of the word dynamic, that could be measured just by numbers - dynamic 1 or dynamic 2 or whatever.

Thank you

Jasmine