[Localization] [Systems] Pootle migration

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Tue Feb 14 09:46:36 EST 2012

On Tue, 2012-02-14 at 02:46 -0500, Chris Leonard wrote:
> Dear Localizers,
>
> Pootle has been migrated, but it is still acting a little funny.
>
> I think we've seen this before and if I remember, it was a question of
> letting it finish refreshing the database statistics.
>
> Please be patient and the Systems Team will take another look at it in
> the morning.  I'll send out another message in 8 hours or so after
> some sleep.

It still hasn't recovered :-(

I have no idea why it's behaving differently: all we did is move it to a
different place. The kernel is slightly newer and the number of
processors is also different. Maybe it's a threading bug?

(rant on Pootle's obscure design edited)

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team