[Localization] [Systems] Pootle migration

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:08:50 EST 2012

Bernie,

Pootle is back and operating fine.  I am going through and triggering a
rescan of files to make some visual error indications go away, but that is
a minor thing.

Sometimes languages have a little orange circle with an exclamation point
in the UI, sometimes the word count looks off when this happens.  Doing an
"Update from templates" or a "Rescan project files" does a refresh of the
stats on that lang/project pair and causes the error indication to go away.

I suspect all of this is due ot the stats regeneration for the database
taking an ungodly long time, or perhaps even failing, but it is no great
tragedy and I can fix it up via the UI.

Bernie, I know you hate Django apps and Pootle in particular, but we
shouldn't have to go through this again anytime soon hopefully, and the
Translation Team thanks you for your time and effort in moving Pootle to
it's new home.  You can go back to ignoring it now :-)

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator