[Localization] "fructose>turtleart-activity>string no. 388"

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 06:58:34 EST 2012

> "returns the object gray level encountered him as a number between 0 and 1023", i could not understand "encountered him".

This string is of Butiá Plugin. (Butiá: http://www.fing.edu.uy/inco/proyectos/butia/)
Maybe the string is confuse...
Butiá is a robot with some sensors.. This is of "gray scale" sensor...
The string try to say: "returns the object gray level as a number between 0 and 1023"
> Is it "encountered by him"?
This is "superflous.. The sensor not "encounter" nothing.. Only say the value that have "in front"..

Maybe we must change some strings... another is confusing? / Is poorly written?
Regards!
Alan