[Localization] Doubts about connectors.po

Alexandro Colorado jza at openoffice.org
Sat Jun 4 03:17:29 EDT 2011

Reviewing the po files, I see there are some connectors on some technical
strings as opposed of traditional strings, it seems these strings are
translated but there was no intented to be I am quitoing the strings:

#: Connectors-Base,NCAAConnectorMorph_class>>initialize
msgid "attachmentOwnerChanged"
msgstr "Cambiado el propietario del adjunto"

#: Connectors-Base,NCAAConnectorMorph_class>>initialize
msgid "connectedTo"
msgstr "conectado a"

#: Connectors-Base,NCAAConnectorMorph_class>>initialize
msgid "destinationConnected"
msgstr "destino conectado"

#: Connectors-Base,NCAAConnectorMorph_class>>initialize
msgid "destinationDisconnecting"
msgstr "destino desconectado"

#: Connectors-Base,NCAAConnectorMorph_class>>initialize
msgid "disconnectedFrom"
msgstr "desconectado de"

#: Connectors-Base,NCAAConnectorMorph_class>>initialize
msgid "sourceConnected"
msgstr "fuente conectada"

#: Connectors-Base,NCAAConnectorMorph_class>>initialize
msgid "sourceDisconnecting"
msgstr "fuente desconectada"

#: Connectors-Base,NCAAConnectorMorph_class>>newRandomButton
msgid "RandomConnector"
msgstr "Conector aleatorio"

Please verify. Thanks.

I am also not able to upload the fixed file. Should I submit through svn?
Do I need commit rights to the SVN?

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español