[Localization] Introduction

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 22:19:44 EDT 2011

jza,

One approach to facilitate standardization within a language is to
have well-constructed glossary files in the Pootle Terminology
project.  Frankly, our glossary has gotten old and stale over time,.
I've been looking at recalculating it and dividing it into eToys
specific and Sugar specific term sets.  Please see my previous message
about several options for eToys glossaries.

cjl
volunteer Sugar Labs / OLPC / eToys Pootle admin