[Localization] Fwd: (SQ-942) PO update on Etoys

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Jun 3 13:39:13 EDT 2011

Hi Alexandro,

thanks for working on the Spanish Etoys translation.

However, I cannot make much sense of your patch. This seems to be against a very old version of Etoys - where did you find the original es.po file?

The current translation files are managed on the Sugarlabs Pootle server:

	http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/etoys_new/

Please subscribe to the localization list where all the translators hang out. This is also a good place for your question regarding specific translations:

For Etoys questions consider joining one of the Squeakland lists:

	http://squeakland.org/discuss/

- Bert -